1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
11. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
12. Cookies and Applets
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Problems or questions
16. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
DATED: THE 18th DAY OF November 2018
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We use Australia Post to ship our products (except where parcel restrictions require a courier). Items will be shipped out next business day if order is received before 2pm.
Below is a guide to Australia Post’s estimated delivery times.
VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, ACT 3-6 business days
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Items need to be returned unopened within 30 days of delivery. If the product arrives damaged, try take a photo as this will help us chase up the courier.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
All return items need to be posted to:
PO Box 258 MERIMBULA NSW 2548
HOW to return items?
The fastest way to have your returned items processed is to send an email to us at email@example.com to let us know what the problem is and what products you are returning.
When we receive your items we can quickly match them to our online system and process your request.
If you haven't purchased the items from our website, please email us first so we can assess what action needs to be taken. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org CREDIT for returns?
If you would prefer a credit rather than a refund, we can add the relevant amount to your account. This credit can then be used next time you purchase from Pet Products Online
Instore return option?
If you live in Melbourne, you can return items in person to save on postage. Make sure you bring your receipt. Please contact us prior to visiting.
Items that are not damaged on arrival need to be returned in original condition and packaging. Failure to do so may prevent a full refund from being issued